Created with lifestyle sessions in mind, this 18 page comprehensive Client Guide has all the information your client needs to prepare for their session. Print the guide as a physical magazine or use as a digital guide and send via email or upload it to your website/blog.
Easy to customize in Canva, no Photoshop needed! You can duplicate, delete, and add pages to the template.
Truly tailor it to your brand by changing colors, text, and images.
Copy included! Use as much or as little as you'd like.
• Front Cover
• Testimonial Pages (add your own photos and testimonial quotes)
• Welcome Page (to introduce yourself)
• What to Expect Page (with copy detailing what to expect before, during and after the photo session)
• Location Pages (gives several location options to help your client choose)
• Wardrobe Tip Pages (includes advice on picking the right outfit)
• Session Tips (includes advice about family, maternity, newborn, in-home sessions, pets, and children.
• Packages and Pricing Page (your packages and pricing and what it includes)
• Collections and A-la-carte Pages (space to list collection details and individual products)
• Frequently Asked Questions Page
• Back Cover Page
Due to the digital nature of this product, this purchase is non-refundable.
Use these workflow emails to efficiently communicate with your leads and clients.
Use the lead intake form to help navigate your initial conversation with a new lead.
After booking, send your new client the questionnaire to help plan their session.
This workbook guide has everything you need to create an efficient and repeatable workflow. It breaks down the process and includes a complete workflow for you to tweak and use immediately!
Send this 18 page Session Guide to your lifestyle photography clients after they have booked a session with you. Send as a PDF or printed magazine. Copy included & easily customizable in Canva!